To assist in your forward planning and avoid delays during our busy period, please see below our December opening hours:
- Friday, 22nd December – Closed from 12pm
- Monday, 25th December – Closed
- Tuesday, 26th December – Closed
- Wednesday, 27th December – Closed
- Thursday, 28th December – Closed
- Friday, 29th December – Closed
- Monday, 1st January – Closed
- Tuesday 2nd January – Open as usual from 9am
During the festive shut-down, EMERGENCY SUPPORT is available. Please call 0333 240 9100 to leave a message and a member of our team will be in touch.
There is no time like the ‘present’
It’s the time of year when staff holidays, festive shutdowns, and events start to fill up your diary. It’s worth thinking about what days and hours your office will be open.
- What will you do when the office is closed?
- Will you send calls to voicemail, leave a message to say you are shut, or do you need to divert your calls for emergencies?
- Have you thought about how you will notify your customers of your festive opening hours?
- Will your staff be working from home?
Many of our services offer a range of options to manage your calls during this time. Some, like InBound and Horizon can even have schedules created so that numbers divert automatically. See our guide for help with setting up schedules in Horizon and Inbound here
Our staff will be happy to talk to you about your options for managing your calls over the holidays. We also understand that you can’t always deal with these things by yourself, which is why we are always happy to help you pre-programme any changes.
Broadband slower than normal?
Christmas lights are a must to bring a little sparkle to the festivities, but did you know this could affect your broadband?
Stay safe from scams.
Telephone scams target both business and residential customers. Check out our top tips to help you stay scam safe.