In today’s digital world, we expect outstanding customer experience.
For businesses, the telephone is the first point of contact for customers. Missed calls literally mean missing out on new business.
A VoIP solution can help businesses manage calls better so that even when a call is missed, you can effectively get back to the customer and work more efficiently:
- 66% of customers still prefer voice interactions over digital ones
- Without effective call management tools, micro-businesses risk losing customers
- A VoIP solution has all the features of a traditional landline, and so much more
- A VoIP solution supports voice calls over the internet, minimising disruption to your phone line.
Make and receive calls anytime, anywhere
Businesses are too often tied to a desk phone, having to make a run for it every time the phone rings. With more and more businesses embracing mobility and remote working, it’s critical to have a system that works on any device, anywhere and at any time:
- Having access to a phone system wherever you are is critical
- VoIP solutions use the internet connection to make calls, meaning they can be deployed anywhere
- As cloud-based, VoIP solutions can be downloaded on a variety of devices, including laptops, tablets or mobile phones
- Business owners and employees don’t have to worry about being in the store or the office to answer calls.
With the upcoming switch off, the chances are you are already thinking about making the change.
This is the gradual process of shifting from an analogue phone line to a digital line, which is made over an internet connection. The Public Switch Telephone Network (PSTN) and Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) will both be switched off completely by 2025, with stop sell already taking place.
This means both businesses and homeowners will shift to digital voice rather than traditional phone lines, which are carried over copper wiring.
The good news is that the switch-off will allow cheaper, higher-quality phone calls throughout the UK.